Monday, February 4, 2008

Stress Dream

Last night I had my stress dream again. I don't know what I'm stressing out about, but whenever I have this dream, I know there's something. I always dream that my teeth are turning mushy or falling out. From what I've read, this seems to be pretty common. http://www.dreamreplay.com/teeth_dreams.htm I didn't know that until I was talking about it with someone at work once and she said, "I have that too!" I thought that was weird. I guess we all tend to think at least our dreams ought to be unique. The one I had last night was particularly graphic and scary. I dreamt that my teeth were just kind of loosening themselves from my gums slowly and one at a time. I would reach into my mouth and push one tooth in, hoping the roots would reattach, just to find out that there were others coming loose too! After awhile, I really couldn't keep up anymore and a few actually left my mouth. I picked them up and tried to shove them back in to my gums in the right spots. It was pretty nasty, because, of course they wouldn't stay. I sort of half woke up and really thought that my teeth were bad! I think I really felt in my mouth just to be sure! Boy, was I glad when they were all still there. Gross. Anne

No comments: