Friday, February 22, 2008

Before


This is my official before picture. I say official because I like it alright. This is actually a rare occurence these days. Most of the time, I want to throw out pictures of myself. Jeff took it with our Fuji digital camera that we bought back in 2001. In terms of digital photography, it is a bit of a dinosaur. It is huge and eats batteries at an amazing rate, but it still works, so we'll hang on to it. I won't say how much I weigh, suffice to say, too much! I want to print out one of these and write on it with a grease pencil like they do on that glycemic index diet commercial. The one where the person crosses out any part of their body that they want to trim and then in the after picture, their body is just that shape! How do they do that? I'd like to not be a rectangle on top and a triangle on the bottom. Note the cute new hairdo though. It is stacked in the back and I really like it, so I think it will stay for the duration. I need something to remain static. So, "Hi everyone!" Anne

2 comments:

Cyndee@Riezzee's Place said...

Anne-This is huge! I am praying that this will be the solution you are seeking. God can work in so many ways through this. Blessings and prayers.

Cyndee

Unknown said...

Great picture, Anne! I love the 'do! I think it's a wonderful thing that you've decided to go ahead with that surgery. A good friend of ours had it done a little over a year ago, and he's doing wonderfully. He lost a lot of weight, feels good and looks fantastic. And you will feel better and look absolutely great, too, I know it. YOU GO, GIRL!
Love,
Sue