Thursday, March 6, 2008

I Want to Eat!

OK, it has been only 2 1/2 days on this liquid diet, but I want something "crunchy" (said as if by Templeton on the old version of "Charlotte's Web", for those of you who don't know him, think Paul Lind). I have only been hungry a few times, mainly in the middle of the night, but right now, I could eat a whole bag of kettle cooked potato chips! As Steven used to say, "I need something to put my teeth on!" How will I last another 12 days?? One at a time, I guess. Anne

3 comments:

Tom Smart said...

Yeah one at a time, I guess. It's a whole new world now - for a while.

Cyndee@Riezzee's Place said...

I will continue to pray as you prepare - just think how great it will be when it is all done!

Cyndee

Tom Smart said...

OK, it's been like a week now. Is it getting any easier? When's your surgery? Is it time for another photo?