Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Who Cares?

Wow, on my last entry, all I wanted to do was crunch something and now I don't really even want the food I can have. Maybe this is a side effect of this liquid diet. Last night, I made myself some corn soup that I really liked the first two times I ate it, but last night it made me feel gross just smelling it. I am less than a week away from my surgery now and have lost nine pounds. I'm not really feeling a difference in my clothes though. I am feeling a heightened sense of emotion. I was really irritable yesterday and I saw someone make blood pudding on a weird cooking show and I felt like I wanted to cry and puke at the grossness of it. Today I am depressed. Yuck. I am eating like I need to, so don't anyone worry, I am just not enjoying it at all. I have a feeling that my emotions are going to be strange for a while. Thanks for all the support everybody. Lurve you all. Anne

No comments: