Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Back to Work

Well, I saw the orthopod today and he has given me the go ahead to go back to work on the 30th. I must admit, this news is met with a certain amount of ambivalence. While I have really enjoyed my time off and never having to worry about not getting to sleep every night, I have also missed the challenge of my job and the satisfaction I get from it. I do not, however, miss the rude people I occasionly have to rub elbows with. I mean coworkers and clients alike. Most people, I think, are basically good, but there are your given number of cranks in any area of life. I hope to approach the next few months with a sense of joy and a helpful attitude, as a three month break should tend to give me, but 20 years of career experience tells me that bad always comes with good. I'm sure this is not limited to only those in health care. A lot depends on my own attitude, so I'm praying for a lightness of feeling. If you have any extra prayers, say one for me. Anne

1 comment:

Cyndee@Riezzee's Place said...

Anne-

Thanks for the email. I have been blogging for about a year now. I have met some great women along the way and it is a great outlet for me. Stop on by my blog is you get a chance and let me know what you think. Prayers!

riezzee.blogspot.com