Wednesday, August 13, 2008

You Lookin' at Me???

I am thrilled and a bit taken aback by my weight loss progress. To date, I have lost 53 pounds since last August (35 since March). I am now into size 10! I think they must have changed the sizes since the last time I was this weight (back in 1992), because I wasn't wearing 10's then, unless it was a rare, "big 10", and I was 18 pounds lighter then! I am still thrilled by the idea of 10, though. I bought a new shirt over the weekend (it is a medium), and it makes ME look tiny! TINY??? ME??? That is a word I never thought I would associate with myself. It's kind of weird. Thanks to all of you whom have been so supportive. Anne

1 comment:

Cyndee@Riezzee's Place said...

Yea! Good job! I am so glad to hear that. I hope that you are feeling well and the summer had been enjoyable.

Blessings