Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My Baby!

Did everyone see Steven's new glasses? I was really mourning his little face without them, but then he put them on and it was ok. I am much more resistant to changes with Steve than I am with Sylvie. I think it's because he's my youngest and any change reminds me that I don't have babies anymore. I know my kids aren't babies, but these concrete reminders really hit hard. I guess I expect Sylvie to be the trail blazer, as the oldest, so her changes are more in the line of, "Wow, look at my beautiful young lady!" With Steve, I always feel just a litlle bit sad, well at least until the event happens. Once it does, it just becomes the new reality and life moves on. It helps that he really looks good in these new specs, doesn't he? Love, Anne

4 comments:

Tom Smart said...

We love Steve's new glasses! They look really good. :)
Love, The Smarts

Tom Smart said...

I was reading your daily quote: "99% of the time when something isn't working in your house, one of your kids did it." I think it could be revised to read:

99% of the time when something isn't working in your house, one of your kids can fix it.

Cyndee@Riezzee's Place said...

Steve looks good and so do you! Great picture. I hope all is well after the storms and all. Looked like it missed up both.

Blessings

dmarks said...

Nice glasses. I want some in Tom's frame shape, as seen in his little photo, but I have not found anyone selling those yet.